Our team at iCircle is committed to helping you find and receive the highest quality of care and services that best meet your needs.
ICIRCLE CARE ELIGIBILITY
We’re here for you every step of the way
Enrolling in iCircle Care is voluntary and members can disenroll at any time, for any reason. In order to be eligible to enroll in iCircle Services MLTC you must:
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Reside in one of the following counties served by iCircle Care: Allegany, Broome, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautauqua, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Erie, Genesee, Herkimer, Livingston, Madison, Monroe, Niagara, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Orleans, Oswego, Otsego, Schuyler, Seneca, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkin, Wayne, Wyoming or Yates
- Note: iCircle Care uses the NYS UAS eligibility assessment tool as designed by the Department of Health to determine eligibility for managed long term care.
- Be determined by your Local Department of Social Services to be eligible for Medicaid
- Meet the New York State requirements for being capable at the time of your enrollment to return to or remain in your home and community without jeopardy to your health and safety
- Be expected to require at least one (1) of the following services for more than 120 days from the effective dates of enrollment:
- Nursing Services in the Home
- Therapies in the Home
- Home Health Aide Services
- Personal Care Services in the Home
- Adult Day Health Care
- Private Duty Nursing; or
- Consumer-Directed Personal Assistance
How to Enroll in iCircle Care
Call 1-844-iCircle (424-7253). You will speak with a Care Representative who will provide you with an overview of iCircle and review the requirements for the plan you are interested in, and help you determine whether you meet the eligibility criteria.
- iCircle will need to determine whether you are a current recipient of Medicaid. If not, we will arrange for a Medicaid Specialist to contact and assist you in completing a Medicaid Application.
- Once you decide to enroll, an Enrollment Nurse will schedule a visit with you to complete a comprehensive assessment of your health and safety, as well as your home and environmental surroundings. The nurse will review and provide detailed information about the iCircle Care plan and provider directory as well as review the member handbook.
- From these assessments, a personalized plan of care will be generated.
- Enrollment begins on the first day of the month after your application is processed.
- iCircle Care is a product of iCircle Services, which helps residents in our 30-country region who are Medicaid eligible have access to quality health and community-based services.
iCircle Care prides itself on providing local care managers who are knowledgeable of your community to best assist you with your care.